Branded Seed Paper
Printed Seed Paper
Put your marketing messages and branding on plantable Seed Paper – a fun and creative eco-friendly giveaway that’s sure to get people talking!
Our seed paper shapes are made in the UK, using inks made from vegetable oil and soy. Printed on handmade 100% recycled paper, which helps to reduce the amount of used paper that ends up in landfill and has a significantly lower carbon impact than virgin paper, emitting 38% less CO2* (based on Eural Figures).
This unique paper has a natural finish and is embedded with the seed of your choice. You can choose from 17 different seed types ranging from flowers and herbs to fruits and vegetables. All seeds are non-GMO, tested for purity and compliant with IPPC and EPPO standards. The branded seed paper shapes have a shelf live of 2 years.
Using the seed paper is simple. Just place the seeded paper shape under a thin layer of soil and keep moist.
Seed paper can be fully custom printed single or double-sided. We have nearly 200 pre-made shapes to choose from. So, if you are looking for a shape that isn’t on this page, please get in touch so we can help. Custom shapes and sizes are all available upon request.
Do you want to incorporate seed based promotional items into your marketing campaign? Not sure which seeds to choose based on event timings? See our seed planting timetable for more information.
- Leaf: 123.825mm x 69.85mm
- Butterfly: 127mm x 88.9mm
- Tree: 107.95mm x 152.4mm
- Bee: 127mm x 76.2mm
- x300 single sided: £378.30 (£1.26 per shape)
- x300 double sided: £487.50 (£1.63 per shape)
- x500 single sided: £552.50 (£1.11 per shape)
- x500 double sided: £728.00 (£1.46 per shape)
- x1000 single sided: £916.50 (£0.92 per shape)
- x1000 double sided: £1,241.50 (£1.24 per shape)
Prices exclude VAT and delivery.
- Large Leaf Template: 4.875″ x 2.75″
- Other templates – please contact us for more details
Please upload your print ready artwork here. Artwork quality will be checked by hand before printing and you will be notified if there are any problems. See our artwork specification for full details.
- Soak the seed paper in warm water for an hour.
- Cut into pieces and then cover with soil (1cm deep)
- Water soil evenly.