Replaceable Cassette Recyclable Banner
Price ex VAT £175.00
Price incl VAT £ 210.00
- Eco-Friendly Banner Cassette Banner
- Replaceable cassettes for easy graphic switch
- 100% PVC free recyclable graphic
- Telescopic pole for adjustable height
- Carry bag included
- Graphic: 850mm (w) x 2130mm max (h)
- Standard lead time: 3 to 5 working days from receipt of artwork
Replaceable cassette eco-banner
As the name suggests, the Replaceable Cassette Eco-Friendly Banner can have a graphic switch-over in seconds!
Perfect for fast changing messages in retail environments or for use in all the events and exhibitions you attend throughout the year. To change your message, simply buy a replacement graphic cassette only.
The support pole used is telescopic, allowing for adjustable heights to suit the environment the eco-banner is being used in.
Is it really eco-friendly and recyclable?
Yes! The base unit is made from aluminium which is recyclable almost anywhere. The graphic is made from a recycled material called polypropylene – which is 100% PVC plastic free.
Most recycling centres, councils and waste management teams will not recycle the graphic in its current state – but we have a specialist recycling team that can. Please see our recycling service for more details or alternatively call us for more information.
Prices exclude VAT and delivery.
Please upload your print ready artwork here. Artwork quality will be checked by hand before printing and you will be notified if there are any problems. See our artwork specification for full details.
- The pole can be found in the underside of the base unit. Open the pole retainers and remove the pole from the base. Close the pole retainers before use.
- Extend the widest pole to the maximum length and twist clockwise to lock into place.
- The next adjustable section should be extended to the desired graphic height. Twist clockwise to lock.
- Insert the widest end of the pole into the secure fitting that is located in the base.
- The eco-graphic pulls up smoothly from the base, attaching to the top of the central pole. You might have to tilt the banner backwards to reach.
- To change the graphic simply lift the snap rail, remove the cassette from the base unit and replace with another cassette.
- Finally, close the snap rail to secure the graphic in place.