Outdoor Recyclable Banner Stand
Freestanding outdoor eco-banners
Durable single sided outdoor banner with a water fillable base for stability.
The graphic is supported by a simple eyelet system – meaning attaching and updating your graphics takes less than two minutes!
Ideal for promoting your custom branded messages and images at outdoor events or fairs.
Is it really eco-friendly and recyclable?
Yes! The graphic is made from a recycled material called polypropylene – which is 100% PVC plastic free.
Most recycling centres, councils and waste management teams will not recycle the graphic in its current state – but we have a specialist recycling team that can. Please see our recycling service for more details or alternatively call us for more information.
Prices exclude VAT and delivery.
Please upload your print ready artwork here. Artwork quality will be checked by hand before printing and you will be notified if there are any problems. See our artwork specification for full details.
- Suitably place your stand and fill the base with water.
- Insert telescopic support pole into base unit.
- Open out the support arms and hang the top two graphic eyelets on the hooks.
- Unlock the telescopic pole and raise to desired height (make sure your graphic is appropriately sized if you’re planning to use different heights for different events) – lock into place.
- Attach bottom eyelets on graphic to the rail hooks.